maandag 21 juli 2008

Watchmen...



The world will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I will whisper: "No".

Btw: very cool song in the trailer called "The End Is the Beginning Is the End" by the Smashing Pumpkins, but it was actually made for the Batman & Robin movie, so they kinda recycled it which is not a good thing.
Furthermore you may have noticed a lot of trailers on my blog, but there are suddenly a lot of cool movies and they keep on coming, where last year and start of this year I was depressed by the high level of crap coming, I am now somewhat optimistic. Just two more days before the Dark Knight launches and from then one you've got a parade of movies, certainly if you love the eighties like I do! I can already tell you about some of them like Halo, Zelda, Max Payne, Jeepers Creepers 3, Jurassic Park 4, Sin City 2 & 3, The Hobbit, Justice League, G.I. Joe, X Files, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Yes Man, Tropic Thunder, Quantum Of Solace, I,Lucifer, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Burn After Reading, Inglorious Bastards, Machete and many more, but actually almost every one of them sounds crap!

Geen opmerkingen: