donderdag 31 juli 2008

The Dark Knight!

So yesterday I went and saw the new Batman-flick 'The Dark Knight' with my good friends Lennert and Pieter Van Damme. It's one of the best movies I ever saw, ok I'm prejudiced because I love the Batman but still it's just great. I'm not going to spoil anything I'm just going to say that the villains are excellent. The Joker played by the late Heath Ledger is a pure cineastic wonder. All the other characters which I will not mention are just as marvellous. So I have to say YOU HAVE TO GO SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW!!!
And listen to this:
Like A Dog Chasing Cars - Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard(zSHARE)

Oh and it inspired me to create my own alter ego, it's a supervillain because I and everybody else with me can't see a spat of superhero in me! I hope to show you the designs soon...

Geen opmerkingen: