zondag 13 juli 2008

The Compact Disc Hunter!

I went to Brussels with my good friend Pieter Defraene today, he had to buy a new cellphone and I decided to accompany him and to give my brilliant advice of course! After like looking for fifteen minutes, we saw they were all crap or too expensive, so our eyes slided to the cd section of the Media Markt and soon enough Pieter's arms were filled with CD's and mine were almost empty. But we decided then to go to the Fnac nearby, to compare prices, and we left the cd's to go get them later.In the Fnac I found what I was looking for, there's was a box filled with low price cd's I always told myself I would buy, but never did. So I left with four new compact discs and Pieter one. But the store closed so we really had to hurry to get back to the other store, but we were too late. And to worsen everyrhing Pieter had left his backpack in one of the store's lockers, and it was kind of my fault. So we'll go back monday and with that we've got another chance to buy some cool cd's. But now I'm going to tell you which ones I bought.
First one is Stage Invader of Linus Loves, cool electro artists. I always loved 'Night Music' of them, but I never found something else. Here's a review.
Track Listing:
And because I couldn't find any songs of the cd to share, y'all get a cool JT remix:
Justin Timberlake - My Love (Linus Loves Remix) (zSHARE)

I've got than another cd of one of those breastfed guys Mylo, marvellous artist and I love the cover, I already feel I'm gonna try to make it my own in one way or another.
Tracklisting:
1
Valley Of The Dolls (3:30)
2
Sunworshipper (3:26)
3
Muscle Cars (3:39)
4
Drop The Pressure (4:15)
5
In My Arms (zSHARE) (3:46)
6
Guilty Of Love (3:06)
7
Paris Four Hundred (3:32)
8
Destroy Rock & Roll (4:07)
9
Rikki (3:18)
10
Ottos Journey (3:58)
11
Musclecar Reform Reprise (3:53)
12
Zenophile (4:08)
13
Need You Tonite (4:51)
14
Emotion 98.6 (5:36)

And to finish of, I bought Kanye's first two cd's I'll give you the covers, but no free songs or tracklistings 'cuz I say enough about him in almost every blogmessage.
The College Dropout and Late Registration.

Geen opmerkingen: