woensdag 30 juli 2008

Hit some balls!

I played some tennis this morning, it was something I really wanted to do for a long time. I used to play tennis when I was like 12 and that's a long time ago so I now wanted to play it again. Pieter was my opponent for the day, he hits the ball very hard, but his aiming isn't perfect. But hey, I destroyed him even though my technique was a bit fucked up by time. My service was weak and my placing could have been a lot better. But it was a fine match, certainly because we played in the blistering sun of high noon.
And because I wanted to give you a song, but did not know which I just put 'Game' into my Itunes Searcher and this one seemed cool:
Hadouken! - Game Over(zSHARE)

There's some other things to tell but I'm really tired and just want to sleep now...
P.S. Walking on the ceiling is so cool, you should all try it!

Geen opmerkingen: