woensdag 16 juli 2008

More videos!

Ok, I already gave you guys enough great videos, but I'm so generous that I'm going to give you some more, cheer!
The first two are videos from They Might Be Giants, that are old but still cool.


And then two clips from Linus Loves, the second is a remix of JT's cool song "My Love".


And how can I make messages without mentioning Kanye West, here you have his video for Homecoming with Chris Martin, singer of Coldplay who's new cd "Viva La Vida" you should really check out.

And to finish of, I have a video from an artist on Kanye's label GOOD(Getting Out Our Dreams) music, I didn't even know he had his own label, I'm a horrible fan! His name is Fonzworth Bentley and he used to be the personal assistent of Diddy and he went to school with André 3000. In the video he forms a band with André, Sa-ra and Jeezy called "Cool Outrageous Lovers of Uniquely Raw Style" or C.O.L.O.U.R.S., also the name of his upcoming album.

Geen opmerkingen: