zondag 20 juli 2008

1, 2, 3, 4...

I've got some cool songs to share, the first is a special made by Feist for Sesame street!

And you can also download it:
Feist - 1, 2, 3, 4 on Sesame Street (Ziddu)

And more from Sesame Street... RAP!


And then some other songs:
The Cure - I Sleep When I'm Dead (Savefile)
N.E.R.D - My Drive Thru f. Santogold & Julian Casablancas (zSHARE)
The Killers - Read My Mind (Linus Loves Remix) (zSHARE)
Justice - Sure You Will (mp3)

The Justice song was made for a special occasion, it was for a
compilation called Musclorvision: Hits Up To You! The concept? The bands had to pretend they were taking part in the Eurovision song contest. (Thanx to Waves At Night.)

P.S. Oh, and I decided I want a Polaroid camera, because I read they stop making those babies. The digital age got them! So I've looked them up on E-bay, here are some links: 1, 2, 3 and 4. Someone buy this for me, please!

Geen opmerkingen: