maandag 18 augustus 2008

Style!

This is a cool shirt from Vintage 55, I want it. Sadly the guy in the picture is also very vintage it seems, or at least he's from '55, sorry for that. And while we're at it, let's copy Kanye once more by making a message all about clothes and fashion and shit. So check out Vintage 55, they've got some cool clothes, that I would wear if I could. (I got something from them, but I can't remember what, but I found the box with their slogan on it...love it!)

Other shit is from our boy So Me, he made some headphones: the original Ed Phones! He collaborated with Wesc for this, they've got some dope clothes too!And So Me didn't forget about the ladies, he made this purses for them. Chanel, Prada, YSL, they've all got fixed!
P.S. What kind of poser do you have to be to be getting those Ed Phones???

And enjoy some vintage music from the movie The Wackness, a really cool movie!

Geen opmerkingen: