donderdag 7 augustus 2008

News!

Ok, I already said the Batman movie rules, I can say it again: "The Dark Knight rules!", but I forgot to mention that the only thing bad was his voice, Batman's voice was rubbish, the whole movie I was thinking like "give that man some coughing sirop!" and apparently I wasn't alone in my point of view:



Good news! The Q man, or Quentin Tarantino, is going to make another great movie, it will be in the same trend as his last one, it's a remake of "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!", and it will star... BRITNEY SPEARS! Yes, Britney Bitch will play a killing stripper! We'll all want to see this!





Next topic: Buffy, The Vampire Slayer sucks! But the cartoon looks pretty cool...



Paris Hilton was insulted by McCain when he compared Barack Obama with the camera horny whores like Paris and Britney. So she made a video to make it up to that "some old guy with white hair"...
McCain's video:

Paris' video:


And this just in, Hitler loved "The Jefferson" and often sang their theme song!



Thanx to Jimtv!

Geen opmerkingen: