vrijdag 15 augustus 2008

Cool movies...

I saw some cool movies that I just had to share with you. They're not new, they're just movies, I saw on tv or found on the web, and there are actually just two of them. The first one was on VT4 yesterday, it's called Mean Creek, it's an independent movie which almost always means it's great, it stars Josh Peck, that little fat kid from that show on Nickelodeon, who's becoming a big star in Hollywood for the moment. The movie itselfs talks about a kid who gets picked on by this dumb kid and he decides to make him pay, so with the help from his older brother and some friends, they lure the bully in to the woods, where two things unexpected happen, something good and something very bad!

The second movie is Southland Tales, it stars Justin Timberlake, The Rock, Sarah Michelle Gellar aka "Buffy" and Sean William Scott aka "Stifler". It's set in the then near future of an alternate history, the film is a portrait of LA and a comment on the military-industrial news-tainment complex. It has some pretty funny scenes, but overall you don't understand shit of it! And that's the beauty of it, this is a movie everyone should see. I'm gonna give you two little movies, the first is the trailer of course and the second is my favourite scene (with JT)!



And I give you the song from this fragment, this great song from the killers is also featured in a Nike commercial.
"I got soul, but I'm not a soldier..."

All These Things I've Done - The Killers (zSHARE)

Geen opmerkingen: