vrijdag 29 augustus 2008

Part Of The Weekend Never Dies!



Soulwax just gave me the greatest thursday evening ever, I think! Their documentaire was showing on Canvas and I had to see it! And it was unbelievable, the guys were great, the scenes were great, the cinematic experience was wonderfull! The introduction was already a great example, Soko speaks and SoMe draws (I think) and from then one it just gets better. Tiga, Justice, Nancy Whang, LCD Soundsystem, Digitalism,... They all pay their tribute! This movie was an orgasm of our musical generation and again they inspired the little person inside of me who wants to be a musician but can't because he has no talent! I will fight it! So my advice is do the same, and at least go see this movie and listen to my favourite Soulwax song!

Soulwax - E-talking Nite Versions (zSHARE)

Geen opmerkingen: