woensdag 11 juni 2008

The man with the glasses!

You know me, I'm shallow! And I love glasses, every kind of glasses. I'm very glad that I don't have to wear glasses, but they can be an accessory which completes an outfit, and sunglasses are even cooler. But you all know which are the dopest glasses, right? STRONGER GLASSES! Yeah, and I have some, I talked about a surprise when I came back from France, well you had to wait but I can finally show them. The picture uses Chinese letters to look like the "Stronger"-video of Kanye West, style icon!

It's not the first time I tried to have pictures which resemble Kanye, with all my other glasses. So I made a picture which resembles the cover of the Stronger-album, it's the one with the glasses I got from my good friend Nathalie.

I also have some 3D-glasses that I stole from the movie theater when I went and saw "Beowulf". I also made a Kanyesque picture with it, with my cool mac photobooth effect.


And then there's the glasses I love the most, my classic Ray Bans. I wear them all the time, they're just really stylish, I love them! And guess who has them too? That's right, Kanye West!


And I love these glasses so much, that they've inspired me to make some art. So I hope you like it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click on the button above to see the moving image I made. It's all u want!

And hopefully this summer I'm gonna make me some new glasses who look like those in the next movie. They're really cool and I want them! You can guess who wears them... KNIGHTRIDER GLASSES!


G Shock Event - Can't Tell Me Nothing from kwest on Vimeo.

Geen opmerkingen: