woensdag 11 juni 2008

LEGO!!

Ever since I was little I just loved Lego, I had tons of them, I still do. I played with them all day long, inventing my own worlds and stories, now they're just in a windowcloset to be admired from a far. But hey, the love's still big, so I often check out what's going on in the Lego-world and well on their site you can find some cool movies, made with or about Lego. You've got a whole lot of movies, first are the incredible Star Wars movies, Revenge Of The Brick is especially good, you also have the Batman Movies, the less cool exoforce movies and many others you can all find on their site. And not to forget all the cool amateur videos that can be found on youtube such as this video made by a friend.

Everyone's got a soft spot for Lego...

Geen opmerkingen: