woensdag 18 juni 2008

Film!

I bought this little camera today, it's been a while now that I wanted a camera because I want to be able to film always and anytime and I like to make little movies, but me and my friends, we always had to borrow cameras and such, it was a pain in the ass. But cameras ain't cheap so I watched all over the place, I even asked my brother to bring one with him from America, where such things are a lot cheaper, but even there he couldn't find one I could afford, but this week I found this one and I'm happy, it's maybe not the best quality or a topnotch product but it does the job and that's what's important! It's the "Jay-Tech Videoshot V6".
They Might Be Giants - Experimental Film (zSHARE)

2 opmerkingen:

Ben_ZeN zei

Ik ben ook van plan me er één aan te schaffen. :D
Hoeveel kosten die spullen ongeveer?

Anoniem zei

Heb jij dan geen examens, jongeman?