donderdag 22 mei 2008

Indiana Jones

You got to love Indie! I mean the the third Indiana Jones "The Last Crusade" was made in the year I was born, and 18 years later they just make another one, Harrison Ford who should be dead or at least retired even takes this task back on. He puts on his hat, takes his whip and he's ready to save our asses again. So you just know I had to go see this movie the first day it showed, I saw the three movies again in the last couple of weeks and the tune haunted my head the whole time. And yesterday I saw the the fourth film. It begins very promising but after ten minutes they make a discovery and you just hope this isn't what you think it will be otherwise the story's crap, sadly this was the case. The plot of "The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" sucks, but luckily you've got Shia and Harrison saving the movie with some great performances, the humour is also really good and some stories within the story are pretty neat. So actually this movie is one of the first movie that are good without the story being worth one cent, but probably this is just because of Indiana Jones, one of the coolest characters ever! Still in my opinion, this is a movie you've got to see!

P.S. I would have killed to have a teacher like that, I still would...

Geen opmerkingen: