dinsdag 6 januari 2009

Top Songs 2008!

I know I should have posted this like a bit earlier, but it was so hard and I still chose to much in my opinion, but that's good, 'cuz that means more for you!
Oh, and I know I cheated on 25, but there was like an ex aequo and I actually remembered Partyshank much later, and so I just put them next to Tegan And Sara... Fuuuuck, I forgot Cool Kids' Black Mags, damn, just put it in there somewhere...

30. The Subs - Music Is The New Religion
29. De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig - Bertje Vs Yayo
28. Late Of The Pier - Bathroom Gurgle
27. Monkey (Damon Albarn & Jamie Hewlett) - Monkey Bee
26. Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite
25. Partyshank - Gary / Tegan And Sara - Back In Your Head (RAC Mix)
24. Blood Red Shoes - This Is Not For You
23. Sharleen Spiteri - All The Times I Cried
22. Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning (I like Paris S'enflamme* even more)
21. Estelle ft. Kanye West - American Boy
20. Madcon - Beggin'
19. Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
18. Metronomy - Heartbreaker (Dead Rock Machine remix)
17. Hercules And Love Affair - Blind
16. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
15. Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor
14. Dizzee Rascal ft. Calvin Harris - Dance Wiv Me
13. Surkin - Next Of Kin
12. S.P.A. - Pet's Dance
11. N.E.R.D. ft. Santogold & Julian Casablancas - Drive Thru
10. Weezer - Pork And Beans
9. Lützenkirchen - 3 Tage Wach
8. Kenna - Say Goodbye To Love
7. Jay-Z - Roc Boys (And The Winner Is...)
6. N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose
5. Le Le - Skinny Jeans
4. Brighton Port Authority ft. David Byrne & Dizzee Rascal - Toe Jam
3. Kanye West - Heartless
2. Gnarls Barkley - Blind Mary
1. Mr. Hudson - There Will Be Tears

CDRC's Top 30 Songs Of 2008 (Megaupload)

*=mediafire

Geen opmerkingen: