dinsdag 13 januari 2009

Metronomy!

Metronomy is this amazing British band, I'm just loving lately. And as my friends don't really know them, I decided to share these with you, another reason is that I found that their remixes are awesome and I shared them on Panormx, although they don't really belong there. I made a mistake by thinking every remix is the same kind of electro, the kind you hear at parties and that makes you go deaf. But Metronomy isn't like that, their first album is an instrumental electro album, their second is an electronic vocal pop album and their remixes just reflect their style. It's all very downtempo and bleepy, it's a relaxing kind of electro, something that wouldn't make old people startle. So just enjoy and love them, please love them!


Track List:

1. You Could Easily Have Me (Check Out Clip)
2. Love Song For Dog
3. Danger Song
4. This Could Be Beautiful (It Is)
5. Black Eye / Burnt Thumb (Check Out Song) ♥♥♥
6. Peter's Pan
7. Trick Or Treatz (Check Out Clip)
8. The 3rd
9. I String Strung
10. Bearcan
11. How Say
12. New Toy


Track list:

1. Nights Out Intro
2. The End Of You Too
3. Radio Ladio (Check Out Clip)
4. My Heart Rate Rapid
5. Heartbreaker (Check Out Clip) ♥♥♥
6. On The Motorway
7. Side 2
8. Holiday
9. I’ve Got A Thing For You (Check Out Clip)
10. Back On The Motorway
11. On Dancefloors
12. Nights Outro

As I said Metronomy are also accomplished remixers, having remixed many artists including : Roots Manuva, Franz Ferdinand, Klaxons, The Young Knives, Zero 7, Ladytron, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Kate Nash, Love Is All, Late of the Pier,and Lykke Li. And I have most of them for you, here are some that I posted on Panormx too, and then at the bottom you find a link for all the others.

CSS - Move (Metronomy Remix) (Mediafire)
Klaxons - Atlantis To Interzone (Metronomy Remix) (Mediafire)
Kate Nash - Foundations (Metronomy Remix) (Mediafire)
Dead Disco - The Treatment (Metronomy Remix) (Mediafire)
Temposhark - Not That Big (Metronomy's Not That Remix) (Mediafire)

And I also have these two remixes of their oeuvre, which are just amazing:
Metronomy - Heartbreaker (Dead Rock Machine Remix) (Mediafire) ♥♥♥
Metronomy - A Thing For Me (Sinden Remix) (Mediafire)

Remixes By Metronomy (Megaupload) (TRACKS)

Geen opmerkingen: