zondag 18 januari 2009

It's Not Me, It's You!

I loved Lily Allen's debut album, but I kinda forgot about her for a while. But I was happy to hear she was working on her second album and I loved the preview 'Guess Who, Batman?'. And I know I'm not the first to post these, but some of the songs of her new album that comes out on february 9 'It's Not Me, It's You!' have been leaked and I have them for you! Plus some extras! And Lily won't care, 'cuz she loves to show off.

1. Everyone's At It (mp3)
2. The Fear (mp3)
3. Not Fair
4. 22
5. I Could Say (mp3)
6. Back to the Start
7. Never Gonna Happen
8. Fuck You (Guess Who, Batman?) (mp3)
9. Who'd Have Known (mp3)
10. Chinese
11. Him
12. He Wasn't There

And then some other songs, a remix of the lovely 'The Fear', her cover of Britney Spears' Womanizer, her song smile in Simlish and her collaborations with the rappers Common and also the one with Dizzee Rascal, which is just awesome:
Lily Allen - Womanizer (Mediafire)
Lily Allen - The Fear (Christian Vorbau 'We Are King Kong' Remix) (Mediafire)
Lily Allen - Smile (Simlish Version) (Mediafire)
Dizzee Rascal - Wanna Be ft. Lily Allen (Mediafire)
Common - Drivin' Me Wild ft. Lily Allen (Mediafire)

Geen opmerkingen: