zaterdag 29 november 2008

The Wimpy Kid!

In Leuven is this REALLY cool comic bookstore and I just love to go there last year, cuz it was really close to the record store. And I bought some cool books there, and then near the end "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid" caught my eye, but I didn't have any money at that time, and when I came back with the money the book was gone! But now after months of waiting my friend Lennert went and got it for me, and I just love it, it's a book with pictures, that takes me back!

The book is about a boy in middle school, who has a big brother that picks on him, a baby brother that annoys him, a retarded best friend, and all the while he's trying to be a normal teenager, so flirting with girls, keeping the parents and teachers happy, it's all in the book but with a fun twist. Because the wimpy kid just isn't that lucky...

Now I found out, the book I have is actually a sequel, and a third part is coming out soon, so I'll want those too...

You can read it here.

Here are a few excerpts to get an idea:


Geen opmerkingen: