vrijdag 28 november 2008

I'm From Barcelona?

My school gave me three tickets to go watch I'm From Barcelona, and knowing that my friends liked them I went. But let me just say, I really don't like them, they're way too happy and stuff. But hey, everything for your friends...right?

The opener was No And The Maybes, which weren't that bad, but still not my cup of tea. Afterwards was headliner I'm From Barcelona, they started off with what I can only assume are no songs which were kinda cool, and then they built their party... Now I can keep bashing them, but I must admit I was charmed by the whole spectacle. You can only be happy when waves of confetti and giant balloons are thrown into the crowd. They played their singles and it was kinda good, I had one of the balloons but some asshole threw it away! I was sad and well, that's all...

No And The Maybes - Can I Sleep With Your Friends (zSHARE)
No And The Maybes - Monday (zSHARE)
I'm From Barcelona - Treehouse (zSHARE)
I'm From Barcelona - Music Killed Me (zSHARE)

Geen opmerkingen: