vrijdag 28 november 2008

Time for Music And Videos!

Let's begin with the good ol' Kaiser Chiefs:

I like the sketch of this Consequence song, and therefor I like the song, but I don't like him:

Cansei De Ser Sexy rules, don't you think so? Move!

This song by Armand Van Helden talks about sexy asses, and that's about everything you'll see in this clip, but you won't see me complainin'.

More and more electro formations are making videos, and they're often very creative, just like this one of Wake Up by Les Petits Pilous:



And Mr.Hudson with There Will Be Tears live:

And then some classics, well not really classic like really old shit but just not really new and fucking amazing...
H To The Izzo, Jay-Z makes another but the amazing thing is Kanye was the producer of this song and he features in the vid, at the end showing his tats:

And to finish a song I just LOVE, The Strokes with Last Night:



The Proxy's Dancing In The Dark at I Love Techno in Justice's set:

Geen opmerkingen: