zondag 23 november 2008

Kanye Glows In The Dark!

Friday I saw Kanye West LIVE!! A dream come true, ok, actually I already saw him once 3 years before at Werchter, but this is his show, this is KANYE WEST!!

Ok, so Ann-Sofie, who's like the only person I know that adores Kanye almost as much as I do, and I entered Vorst Nationaal. And because Santogold opened we sat down for a while, but suprise, surprise when it wasn't Santogold that came on stage but Consequence, a rapper I don't particularly like, but hey, I like surprises and more came when Mr. Hudson, the newest addition to Kanye's label, jumped on stage and gave us all a really cool performance. Afterwards Santogold showed up and she was pretty cool, the first three songs were just great and from then on only her really cool dancers kept it interesting.



Consequence - Job Song (zSHARE)
Mr. Hudson - There Will Be Tears (zSHARE) ***
Santogold - Shove It (zSHARE)

Then the room got dark and we were travelling through hyperspace, but 'Ye's spaceship was in trouble and crashed on this weird, unknown planet, "WAKE UP, MR. WEST!" and the show started! Kanye kept going through is whole repertoire with ease and amusement, everything fitted and was just heaven! While wearing his cool space uniform he led us from one hit to the next, often with a cool little act, people ask me what was best? Everything was just the best ever! All other artists will only fail when competing with Kanye. This show proved it. (BTW +respect for Kanye cuz he covered Journey's Don't Stop Believing, which is without doubt world's awesomest rock ballad)

Journey - Don't Stop Believing (zSHARE)
Kanye West - Amazing (zSHARE)

8o8's & Heartbreak is to be found here.

Intro:

Dino Eats Kanye:

Jesus Walks:

Golddigger:

Heartless:

Ook De Morgen schreef iets over Kanye, een veel coolere en extensieve report van de show, klik hier.


IF I'M NOT GOD, THEN I'M SURE KANYE IS...

Geen opmerkingen: