maandag 17 november 2008

I LOVE TECHNO!


I went to I Love Techno saturday, only the greatest party of the year! Even though I was tired while going there, once the Ed Rec All Stars, So Me, Mehdi, Busy P and I think SebastiAn, started playing I was ready to PARTY! It was all, it had to be, and when I came home exhausted and deaf I couldn't believe it was already over!
Now the HEROES of the evening were Bloody Beetroots. They played a fucking great set, and build a magnificent party. At the end they throwed their headset and towel, the towel landed just next to me, and 20 guys jumped eachother for it, I think they're still fighting.

The Bloody Beetroots - I Love The Bloody Beetroots (zSHARE)

Their only real competition was brought by Dj Mehdi, the coolest dj around cuz he is SOMEBODY! His set was the most interesting and funnest, nobody left the room dry, sweat was everywhere! Listen to the beginning of his set, even if you don't like the musicscene, you just can't hate this...

Mehdi @ ILT 2008 (Stubru Part) (Megaupload)

And the song that ruled the whole event was Dance In Dark by The Proxy, almost everyone played it and who can blame them, it's awesoooome!

The Proxy - Dance In Dark (Mediafire)

"Dancing In The Dark All Of The Time,
Anybody Seen My Baby?
Seen Him Dancing In The Dark All Of The Time,
I Don't Mind Cuz We're Dancing In The Dark!"


An extensive report will soon be posted on Panormx!

Geen opmerkingen: