vrijdag 8 januari 2010

I KNEW IT!

...or maybe I will, I'm ready to take this relationship to the next level!
There's something so deeply wrong and disturbing about these crazy Americans, first of all, a homosexual invention? Really? I didn't even know objects had a sexual orientation.
Second, I love the fact that the sign says "Who cares if we won WWII thanks to Turing?", yeah, right, who care? Winning a war, let alone a world war, is such a silly and unimportant thing to do. We could have just as well waited another 3 or 4 years, and let another 5 or 6 million people die, or why stop there? Who cares if there were no jews left, as long as everyone who helped us win that war was a heterosexual!
Did I mention I love these crazy Americans, they're loads of fun on the internet, but to me they're like unimaginable, they don't really exist, but they do! And that's why I'm glad, I'm a European, a Belgian! (+ they have a black guy as president! Crazies...)

(Btw, I don't know why I went all political and shit on this shit, 'cuz I just thought the picture was really funny.)

Geen opmerkingen: