zondag 20 december 2009

"Am not just watching this 'cuz I'm drugged up!" (Part 2)


Ok, part 2 in this kid shows extravaganza, I'm not really sure if there's a part 3 planned, I don't think so yet. I was just too lazy before to give you all of this in one post. But that doesn't matter now, I'm introducing you to Yo Gabba Gabba! When I was a wee infant I only had this show about a mentally challenged 3 year old that tried to draw something and stuff with a clock, clearly not as hip as Yo Gabba Gabba, this show brings cool pop artists to the little snots! So I'm guessing this also has found some popularity amongst non-toddlers..
More Jack Black:

The Ting Tings:

The Shins:

MGMT: (OMFG!!?? Right?! And the song is supercool too, this is so weird, it's a fucking show for little 4 year old motherfuckers!)


Furthermore check out Weezer's upcoming song (also too cool for words), and Rhys Darby doing the robot, love him!

Geen opmerkingen: