zaterdag 19 december 2009

"Am not just watching this 'cuz I'm drugged up!" (Part 1)

So I have always been this kinda person that still watches cartoons, 6 years ago Spongebob was the one who made me forget I couldn't get laid. It's also the reason why my family thought I was on drugs. But unlike some people I've never really watched the real kid shows, so The Teletubbies were left out. Yet if I had lived in the States I'd probably even watch the kids show, and this is why: all cool celebrities make cameos on those shows! And my first example is Sesame street. We've all known this when we were children, but in Belgium it was Dutch, so it sucked, even though we still have the "banaan in je oor"-gag. But in the USA you get songs by Feist and Neil Patrick Harris! LOVIN IT! Check it out!
Neil Patrick Harris:

Feist:

Jack Black:

Kermit, The Frog:

Ben Stiller:

Natalie Portman:

Geen opmerkingen: