donderdag 14 mei 2009

Neu Slang!

So I've been going to 'Les Nuits Botanique' these days, extensive report will follow once I'm sure I've done all concerts (still trying to win some tickets!). But in the meanwhile you, and by this I mean especially my friend Ben, you'll love this, get this CD, we got for free at Les Nuits. It's a compilation made by the independent label City Slang, it has some great songs, I'm really happy we got this, so enjoy!

VA - Neu Slang!

Tracklist:
1. Royal Bangs - Brother
2. Malajube - Ursuline
3. The Notwist - Boneless (Panda Bear Remix)
4. Lambchop - Slipped Dissolved & Loosed
5. Dear Reader - Never Goes
6. Calexico - Man Made Lake
7. Toyfight - High Noon
8. Herman Dune - Try To Think About Me
9. Port O Brien - I Woke Up Today
10. O Death - Angeline
11. Lackthereof - Fake Empire

Geen opmerkingen: