woensdag 24 december 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ok, I love Christmas! I really really do, I love the kitsch, I love the stupid songs by Mariah Carey and George Michael, I love everything about it! And as you may have seen the blog had a new Christmassy coat, 'cuz here in Belgium it ain't snowing, I had to bring the snow myself!
Well, now I'm off to Holland, where I'll celebrate Christmas with my whole family, I hope everyone enjoys their holiday as much as I do.
And just not to get bored, here are some fun Christmas stuff!

Make your own snowflake here!
And Santa's gone hipster this year!

And then some songs to fill your Christmas with beautiful songs!

Run DMC - Christmas In Hollis (Mediafire)
The Knife - Christmas Reindeer (Mediafire)
The Killers - Joseph, Better You Than Me (Mediafire) (Elton John is icky!)
The Killers - Don't Shoot Me, Santa! (zSHARE)
De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig - Ho, Ho, Ho ft. Katja (sSHARE)

Don't forget about the super Christmas gifts I gave you!

Geen opmerkingen: